11 December 2012

Samui... Yoga... Bliss


I am getting super excited about my trip to Koh Samui!

It's only 17 days away now, time will fly with only 7 days of work left and then a week in NZ!

I just found this amazing Yoga studio in Koh Samui, VIKASA. It looks gorgeous. An open air studio on a hill top over looking the ocean. I doubt I will ever make the 9am class (holidays are for sleeping in) but will try make the 6pm class a few times. I  might even make an effort and wake up for a 9am class. With views like that it would be worth the lack of sleep!

I also looked into going to the Samui Aquarium and Tiger Zoo but have since read some bad reviews so perhaps not. The draw of holding a baby tiger is so strong though!! I love little, cute, cuddly things!!

I want to head out to the National Parks too and go snorkelling, they will be beautiful... ahhh...

I will stop there before I mumble on about all the things I want to do and where I want to go!

2 comments:

  1. lol cute, cuddly tigers... interesting concept.

    Also don't be lazy weekends are for sleeping in, holidays are for doing as much as possible. plus as if that view wouldn't be amazing in the morning; maybe even get up REALLY early and eat breakfast there as the sun rises

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha they are cuddly! Just got to watch their teeth lol.

    Okay, okay! It's more I think I could possibly be hungover in the mornings... but that would be lovely :)

    ReplyDelete